Vision & Mission
At Patashala, we recognize the importance of imparting an educational experience which prepares children to have a holistic development. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence is focal point to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
The School’s mission is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can enjoy learning and become a lifelong learner.
- To offer educational programmes that support children’s academic, moral, social and physical development.
- To inculcate in children the values of empathy, compassion and respect towards others and the environment.
- To make children aware of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligences and which help develop in them multiplicity of perspectives and skills.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
- To build a community of outstanding and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives and provide them with ongoing professionaldevelopment.